Dental radiographs (x-rays) are pictures of the teeth, bones, and surrounding soft tissues, which are taken to screen for and help identify problems with the teeth, mouth, and jaw.
Radiographs may reveal:
- Abscesses or cysts
- Gum disease & infections
- Decay between the teeth (cavities)
- Bone loss
- Developmental abnormalities
- Cancerous and non-cancerous tumors
- Problems inside a tooth or below the gum line
- Poor tooth and root positions
- Hidden dental structures (such as wisdom teeth)
To arrange for your appointment or to request more information:
Please call (905) 641-2242 or email us.
Book An Appointment
Cleanings & Prevention
For A Lifetime
EXCELLENCE in dentistry is our passion. We will always treat every patient with respect and offer the highest quality care based on each patient’s needs and best interests.